Delair.ai is offered with a Python Software Development Kit (SDK) with API. It is an additional set of software standardized tools that allows to develop data exchange and processing with delair.ai. It can be used to :
- Quickly create, test, and develop specific applications on top of current delair.ai platform and then industrialize them
- Seamlessly integrate delair.ai with other applications
It allows to enrich delair.ai with advanced functionalities, industry-specific or customer-specific analytics, push notifications/data, and more.
It includes everything users need to create their own modules/analytics, such as a code library, examples, documentation and the methodology necessary to perform specific functions.
The SDK allows remote connections to the platform in order to exchange and manage data input and output. This SDK offers to users a high level of interface to delair.ai API. Its features notably include:
- Fetch a project, browse it's missions
- List deliverables, download files
- Annotate a project
- Search for annotations associated to a project
- Update & delete annotations (update geometry, properties, other attributes)
- Annotate an image
- Process a raster and deliver output
- Fetch a process area from an annotation
- Run a custom algorithm as a subprocess
- Uploading and delivering the algorithm output
The SDK is supported by a documentation maintained here.
SDK Use Case Examples
You can find examples of custom analytics realizations with delair.ai SDK here.