In this section we review how to setup and update company information, as well as how to manage users within the team
1. Company Information
As A Manager, you can edit your company information.
Use this side bar
Click on orange icon then on company icon
You can also define processing global settings for your projects on the second tab :
Use the top "three lines" button to display icons features :
2. User Management
Available Company Roles:
- Manager: A user with "Manager" permissions can create projects, manage team and invitations of users, upload datasets, launch processing, and use all delair.ai features
- User: A user with "User" permissions can create projects, upload datasets, launch processing, use all delair.ai features except User Management (requires Manager to grant him access on projects)
- Operator: A user with "Operator" permissions can upload datasets only (requires Manager to grant him access on projects)
- Contributor: Viewer simple access (requires Manager to grant him access on projects)
3. Adding Users
Only a Manager can add or remove users.
* Click on the Team button then User Management
* Click on the Create User Button
* Fill all fields
* Select the Role carefully ( see "User Management" above )
Then click on Create user.
An invitation will be sent to your new user for registration.