1. Commenting on Annotations & Notifying Team Members
From any annotation properties panel, it is possible to notify a member in the organisation with a comment. From the Comments section, type @ in order to display a drop-down list of the members within the company:
This action will result in a notification that is pushed in the notification section for the user. The notification includes the link.
This feature can be used for a variety of occasions as a part of the field operations in asset management, for example:
- Draw the attention to an area of interest in a processed dataset, in a map...
- Inform about a suspect condition detected in a maps examination
- Request a team member to provide a field inspection for a potentially abnormal condition
- Notify that a planned field operation is complete, and assessed from the data collected and processed in delair.ai
2. Reviewing Comments I made
It is possible to review existing comments (and return to their location in annotations, maps... from the left panel in project main view:
3. Notifications received from other users
The user can browse for new or previous (mark as read) notifications from the left side panel in the main view.