1. Cumulative jobs processed with the photogrammetry engines and analytics
For the Company Manager it is possible to browse for the total amount of processed data with the photogrammetry engines and the various analytics run.
1. From the main window (Sites), press the Administration button on left bar :
2. Then select the Monitoring button :
3. Browse for the amount of processed photogrammetry.
Agri refers to the amount of photogrammetric works processed from multispectral sensors for Agriculture. Any other geospatial - RGB - photogrammetry products are recorded under Other category. You can use available filters to select analytics to focus on.
2. Status of a job in progress
Uploading progress status, before the photogrammetry to start, appears directly on the Site panel :
The status of a photogrammetry processing is marked by a label visible in the Analytics section within a Site. Notifications are also made on completion in the main window top bar.