Transfer delair.ai maps to John Deere machines
Delair.ai is designed to work with your preferred software. For MyJohnDeere.com users, aerial maps processed in delair.ai can be seamlessly transferred to the Operations Center and sent directly to John Deere equipment terminals for field machine control.
1.1. Compatible machines
John Deere machines integrating prescription maps such as sprayers.
1.2. What type of data can I transfer ?
- Prescription maps such as weed zones, fertilizer placement or replanting decision (connection is currently optimized for weed zone prescription maps)
- Format: Zip containing a single shapefile or uncompressed vector files (GeoJSON for example)
- Geometries must be expressed in WGS84 coordinate
To connect the two platforms you'll need to have accounts on both delair.ai and MyJohnDeere.com. The same email address must be used for both accounts.
- See with your delair.ai sales representative to create one account with a “Manager” or “User” access
- Click here to create a MyJohnDeere account
Step 1. Connect to delair.ai with your credentials
Step 2. From the home page, click on “Account” and “Edit my profile”
Step 3. Click on “Accounts”
Step 4. In MyJohnDeere section, click on “Connect”, you will be redirected to MyJohnDeere.com
Step 5. Sign in to MyJohnDeere with your credentials
Step 6. Click on "Allow" to connect Delair.ai to MyJohnDeere. You will be redirected to Delair.ai
3. File export from delair.ai to MyJohnDeere
Step 1. Sign-in to delair.ai with your credentials
Step 2. The file that will be exported to MyJohnDeere is located in the project section. Click on the project that contains the file to export (eg : weed zones). In Example below "Field 1 - Prescription Map" :
Step 3. The prescription map is visible in the project page. In example below "Rx" layer.
Step 4. Click on Download
Step 5. Look for the file to export, click on the export button and then on “Export to MyJohnDeere”.
Step 6. If the file export has succeeded, the following message appears. you can now log on your MyJohnDeere account.
4. Delair.ai file access in MyJohnDeere
Step 1. Sign-in to MyJohnDeere.com with your credentials
Step 2. Click on "Operations Center"
Step 3. Click on Files.