Flight log files can be requested by Delair Customer Support team to perform analysis on your flight.
Currently, 4 different logs can be retrieved and requested by the support team :
- Flight log, located inside the UAV
- Delair Flight Deck log, located inside the tabled
- Delair Link log, located inside the Delair link
- Delair After Flight, located within your windows computer
To retrieve the associated log, please proceed as follow :
- Flight log : Connect to the UAV hard drive and look for the associated log file of your mission.
- Delair Flight Deck log file. To do so please retrieve the files within : storage/Android/data/com.delair.delairflightdeck/files/LOGFILES/year/month/day/mission name...
- Delair Link log file. To do so, connect to the Delair Link : launch a browser to http://192.168.1.254/logs/ and download all the files.
- Delair After Flight log file. Retrieve the log in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Delair\Delair After Flight
In future release of Delair Flight Deck, logs will be regrouped in a single location and easily sendable.